SNAP (Best colleges and their cut-offs)

Home / SNAP (Best colleges and their cut-offs)

 

97+  SIBM Pune

96+  SCMHRD Pune

90+  SIIB Pune

85+  SIBM Bangalore

85+ SIOM Nashik- Well suited to those who have experience of 2-3 years in manufacturing industry.

SIMS is a decent institute with an average salary of Rs. 8.5 lacs p.a. Only students whose parent (s) are from defence background should apply as there is 90% reservation for them and remaining 10% is for industry sponsored students.