IIFT is a national- level management entrance exam conducted annually by Indian Institute of Foreign Trades , New Delhi to its MBA(IB) program.
|IIFT Registration begins||August 6, 2018|
|Deadline for receipt of Application (Gen/SC/ST/OBC)- Concluded||September 24, 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date to request exam centre change (By paying Rs. 1000)- Concluded||November 5, 2018|
|IIFT 2019 Admit Card (released)||November 16, 2018|
|IIFT 2019 entrance exam (conducted)||December 2, 2018 (10 AM to 12 Noon)|
|IIFT 2019 Result (List of Shortlisted Candidates)||January 15, 2019 (Announced)|
|IIFT 2019 Scorecard (Announced)||January 24, 2019|
|Selection Procedure||January/February 2019|
|IIFT 2019 Final list of selected candidates||Second week of April 2019|
|No. of questions ranges from||100 to 120|
|General knowledge & awareness||18|
|Quantitative Ability||20 questions|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20 questions|
|Data Interpretation||20 questions|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
The syllabus for IIFT Exam will be divided into 4 sections. They have been discussed below:
- Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation: It includes 42 questions. Marks per question in LR is 1 and 0.75 in DI. The difficulty level of this section is moderate. An accuracy of 70 percent is good.
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension: It includes 36 questions. Marks per question in VA is 0.75 and 0.75 in RC.
- Quantitative Ability: It includes 20 questions.Each question carries one mark. It is generally the toughest, yet the most scoring section.
- General Knowledge: It includes 25 questions. Marks per question is 0.50.Questions come from politics, geography, history, economics and recent trends of the market. The section always has moderate difficulty level as questions are designed from recent changes in any field.
- IIFT Delhi
- IIFT Kolkata
- IIFT Kakinada(Andhra Pradesh)