IPM stands for Integrated Programme in management. It is a five year programme in management offered by the Indian Institute Management of Indore. This is a under graduate plus post graduate course aimed for students who have passed out of class 12th higher secondary or equivalent course.
|Registration & Application starts||March 12, 2019|
|Registration closes||April 18, 2019|
|IPM-AT 2019 Exam date||May 12, 2019|
|IPM-AT 2019 Result Date||May 2019 Last Week|
IIM Indore, the exam conducting body, prescribes the eligibility criteria for IPMAT 2019. Here it is:
- Candidates belonging to General and NC-OBC Category must have minimum 60 percent marks in X/SSC and XII/HSC or equivalent examinations in order to apply.
- SC/ST and PWD (DA) Category candidates must have at least 55 percent marks in X and XII or equivalent examinations to apply.
- Age Limit: The age limit for general category is 20 years and 22 years for SC/ST category as on July 31, 2019.
|Sections||Sectional Time||No. of Questions|
|QA (MCQs)||40 mins||40|
|VA (MCQs)||40 mins||40|
|QA-Short Answers||40 mins||20|
|Total||120 mins (2 hours)||100|
Marking Scheme: Each question carries four marks which means every correct answer will get four marks. The exam has negative marking as well. Every wrong answer will have a deduction of one mark. Negative marking will not be applicable for QA (Short Answer Questions) wherein the candidates have to type the answer instead of choosing an answer from the options given.
The syllabus of IPMAT covers a lot of topics related to QA and VA. IIM Indore will release the syllabus of IPMAT 2019. Here are some of the topics covered under the sections of the exam.
- QA Topics : Set Theory,Number System,Geometry, Mensuration,Data Interpretation,Algebra,Time, Speed,Distance, Time and Work,Percentage, Profit and Loss, etc.
- VA Topics : Para Jumble,Word Jumble,Paragraph Completion,Reading Comprehension,Vocabulary and Analogy,Word Usage,Fill in the Blanks and Grammar, etc.